In 1917 a chapel was erected in Rud. The church, however, was badly damaged by a fire in 1969 and much of the furnishings were destroyed.
The current altarpiece is a copy of the old one that was painted by A. Klægstad.
Several garments and items were created for the church by the textile artist, Saave Skaar, in 1990. The organ came from the Norwegian Organ and Harmonium Factory in 1994.
The church has roughly 200 seats and access for wheelchairs.
Telephone: 32 78 32 30
Phone and visiting hours: